On our way….
July 2020 we revisited a favorite, Breckenridge, CO. August 2020 is somewhere new: Park City, UT.
Recommended highlights: Romaroo (on YouTube)
Places to checkout:
- Pizza: Danvanza’s or Vinto Pizzeria
- Beer: Red Rock Brewery
- Whiskey: High West Distillery
- Coffee and Books: Atticus Park City
- Dessert: Windy Ridge Cafe
Looking for recommendations on what to do while in Park City for a week in August.
Summer Activities in Park City: https://www.visitparkcity.com/things-to-do/summer-activities/
Scenic Drives: https://www.visitparkcity.com/things-to-do/scenic-drives/
Lodging: Marriott Summit Watch
- Dinosaur National Monument – 2 hr 45 m drive from Park City
Updated Live as we’re in Park City:
- Sunday Dinner: Main Street Pizza & Noddle (Don’t know why the place has 2 stars on Yelp. We had the garlic knots and a hand tossed pepperoni and Canadian bacon (the crust was perfectly crisp). And the service was great, friendly staff.
- Sunday Evening Activity: driving around looking for Kodiak Thick and Fluffy waffles. (We didn’t have any luck). But we did find these hard-to-find candies Reese’s Pieces Minis!
- Monday activities: Mirror Lake hike, Upper Provo Falls, cheeseburgers at Dicks Burger Shack in Kamas (on the way back from Mirror Lake) and dessert at Windy Ridge Cafe